Smaller group? Here’s something to think about…
- If you can be flexible on dates why not enjoy the price advantages of meeting other riders and combining with other smaller groups. If this is something you would be interested in, just ask for more details.
*For groups of 3 or less please contact us.
Prices are always per rider, riding their own motorcycle and include:
- Professionally guided trail-riding with fully qualified and insured guides.
- A flexible mix of 1/2 board and B&B accommodation. The first and last nights are normally 1/2 board with evening meals taken at the base. This allows clients to relax after their journey and to pack at the end the last day of riding ready for an early start to return home the following morning. (For details of the remaining B&B night’s evening meals please see the section Things NOT included, below.)
- ALL beverages consumed at base. There’s no limit and no-one will be counting!
- Use of our comfortable heated changing rooms, comprehensive workshop, bike washing and gear drying facilities.
- Access to private land, trails and special stages.
- Free Wi-Fi at base.
Things NOT included
- All meals taken away from base i.e. lunches on the trail and evening meals on B&B nights are the responsibility of the visitor/client. As a guide lunches are currently between 13 and 14 Euros for 4 courses, often with wine and coffee included, but not any extra drinks you might choose to order. The B&B evening’s meals vary a bit more but typically will cost between 25 and 40 euros, again depending on what the drinks bill amounts to.
- The costs involved getting to us.
- Cost of motorcycle fuel.
- Any insurances (highly recommended incidentally) for health cover, repatriation of rider and equipment.